About This Policy
This policy describes how Saunders & Associates, APC (“Saunders & Associates,” “we” or “us”) uses information it collects on its websites where this policy is posted. It also applies to outreach, informational, and marketing emails we send as well as to our interactions with our clients and potential clients. This policy does not apply to our use of employee or job applicant information.
Information We Collect
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal information relating to you that we may "process" (such as collect, use and store) depends on your interaction with us. The key categories and types of personal information that we may collect and process are set out below.
- Contact information: Name, alias, email address, fax number, phone number, and postal address;
- Other identifying information: IP address, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card number, passport number, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, medical information, insurance information;
- Financial information: Bank account information and payroll cards;
- Geolocation info: The general region or area from which you access our site, badge swipes at offices and device tracking
- Biometric information: Genetic, psychological, behavioral and biological characteristics and data;
Demographic information: Race, gender, national origin, age, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, and veteran or military status;
- Professional or employment-related information: Salary range, education, current or past job history or performance evaluations, and education records;
- Internet or other electronic activity: Email, browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate the Internet;
- Commercial information: Records of personal properties, investments, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Audio and visual information: Security camera recordings in our facilities;
- Inferences: We may use information from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you, to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.